Wednesday, November 20, 2019

CRAFT Challenge #536


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in making your own embellishments for your cards/creations.

Our Sponsors this week are -

 Color of Love

and

QKR Stampede

Here's my card generously provided by our sponsor, Colour of Love.  Rory's Poppy Bouquet.  I thought it would be fun to make some flower embellishments for this card.  This design reminds me of the American Legion poppies they use to fundraise with on Memorial Day.


To make these, I simply got out my circle punches and punched them from scraps of paper.  I cut 8 slits into them, stacked and glued them together and put a little bead in the center.  The leaves were just freehanded. 

I hope you will join us this week over at the CRAFT Challenge blog.

Aloha,
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, Oh this is so pretty, love the image and your colouring is sweet, those flowers are simply gorgeous without being to frilly, love this card.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image and fabulous colouring-love the lollipop flowers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #282 - Clean or Fussy

  It's Thursday again and time for a new  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, clea...

Popular Posts