Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Challenge #524 - You Say It's Your Birthday


Wednesday is the day for the new Little Red Wagon challenge and today also happen's to be my son's 29th birthday (for the first time =). I thought that made it perfect to challenge you to share your birthday cards/creations this week. 

I dusted off my Cameo and made this card for him -

If you want more inspiration be sure to check out what the Girlfriends have made and link up your project so we can take a look.

Aloha,
Brenda

7 comments:

  1. Love your card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your son! What a fabulous box card!! The colours are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your son Brenda, {oh to be 29 again,} I love the 'card' you made its simply brilliant.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow this is awesome Brenda..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome project! Such a fantastic idea for a masculine birthday card....at least for those 19 and older....oh wait, 21 for you. (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great project and brilliant case of beer
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. FUN project, Brenda. I bet he loved it !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #718 - Shaped Card

  It's time for a new CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a shaped card Our Sponsor thi...

Popular Posts