I hope you've come here from seeing what the very talented Leigh's blog. Today is the day! The final TCP release of 2020 can be yours! Here's the rundown on all the great sets we have shared with you over the past 7 days -
Now that you've seen the release line up, here is the blog hop line up :Kerry
Since you end up at the TCP blog, it the perfect time to grab yourself a little (or a lot) of the new release. Until December 1, you can get it at a huge 40% Black Friday discount, yes, even the new release items!
As always, I can't pick a favorite set, but these Bunnies have definitely stolen my heart -
- For this card, I had planned to mask off a white card blank and create a distress ink background strip (wilted violet, broken china, mustard seed). I'm going to simply say, that didn't work out, so I cut the the panel out and added some WOW Cosmic Trio embossing powders followed by some chunky white embossing powder to create the sky background.
- The panel was then adhered to a white A2 card blank.
- The image from Scatter Joy was stamped on its Cutable blank with Mememto Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic Markers. (TIP - I usually cut several sets of images with the Cutables when I have my machine out. I stamp them up at the same time. I place them in the plastic pouch where I keep the stamp set so they are ready to use.)
- The sentiment was stamped with a stamp positioner using Lawn Fawn Hippo Grey ink.
- The image was adhered with foam tape as shown above.
- It needed something else, so a few of the cute little stars were stamped with SSS hybrid ink in Steel Blue.
That's a wrap for me. I want to send over to see what Melissa has created for you. I do want to thank everyone for stopping by and commenting. I also want to wish all of you in the US a safe, Happy Thanksgiving! Be sure to do what you need to to stay safe! Why not wander over to TCP for a little safe Black Friday shopping?