I've got a few more cards to share with you made with the Frantic Stamper August Release, Autumn Splendor. I have to admit, these two cards are favorites from this release.
The first card features the following dies: Reverse Cut Halloween Words (FRA-DIE-10684) and Creepy Cat (FRA-DIE-10682). Spooky Fence (FRA-DIE-10505) and Double Fishtail Labels (FRA-DIE-09735) are from previous releases.
Here ya go -
For this card, I used papers from Graphic 45, An Eerie Tale. I started by cutting my dies. I cut a double of the fence die to make it longer. I cut Trick or Treat and the cat twice in black and yellow. The cat and sentiment were finished using the inlaid die cut technique to create variation. The orange circle was cut with a plain circle die and the fence was glued on and trimmed. The circle was placed on the card base a little off-center. The cat and sentiment were popped up on foam tape and placed on the card front. The flags were created by cutting the double fishtail label to length. They were glued to the top and embellished with a button and twine. Three sequins were added for a bit of extra interest, as if you need any more interest with that wonderful cat stealing the show! I LOVE him!
The next card features the following dies: Tree Triptych (FRA-DIE-10685) and Reverse Cut Halloween Words (FRA-DIE-10684).
This card is definitely one of those that is much more effective in real life. The alcohol ink background has many colors that just don't show up well with my subpar photography.
Here's a straight on look.
This card started by creating a background using the following Piñata inks; Passion Purple, Mantilla Black, Santa Fe Red, Shadow Grey and Ranger inks in Lemonade, Sunshine, Valencia, Amethyst and Cloud Blue. The back ground was put aside to dry. The Tree Triptych was cut twice, once in black (the positive space was used) and once in orange on a rectangle large enough to make a frame from (mine was about 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"). The negative space was used this time and cut down to make a 5 1/4" x 4" frame. From there I created the shaker by positioning the tree panels in the orange frame and attaching acetate with double stick tape. I doubled foam tape and adhered around the outside and all the panels. A sequin mixture was laid in and then the alcohol ink background which had been trimmed to a size just a bit smaller that the frame was placed. The shake panel was then adhered to the black card base. The sentiment was cut twice from black and orange and then created using the inlaid die technique. this was glued to the front and there ya go!
I hope you've gotten a bit inspired. These dies really make creating fun. Do yourself a favor and check out all the wonderful products the Frantic Stamper offers to make crafting a real pleasure! Stop by often or sign up for the emails to keep up with all the new stuff coming in on a nearly daily basis.