Monday, July 8, 2019

Little Red Wagon Challenge

I have another random holiday for you to celebrate over at the Little Red Wagon.  Today is Repeat Day, so I thought it would be fun to do cards that repeat something.  I have several repeats on my card today.  You could cut several layers to frame your image, use more than one patterned paper, repeat a color as in the purple tag, hearts and balloons.  The cute kitty even has more that one balloon -


This challenge will work well with your projects other than cards! If it's inspiration you are in need of, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the Girlfriends have created. Then, head back here and link up.

Can't wait to see what you create!

3 comments:

  1. Great take with the challenge theme, Brenda. I like the different die cut layers and this image is totally sweet.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute image and all the layered frames
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Loving the multiple frames and the sweet scene you created!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #718 - Shaped Card

  It's time for a new CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a shaped card Our Sponsor thi...

Popular Posts