Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Last of the Coffee Cards

Hi there! I back, all fresh from vacation. I left before I had a chance to show my last couple of creations using the Frantic Stamper June release, so here's the first using Macarons (FRA-DIE-10658), Scalloped Circles (FRA-DIE-10649). Sweet, Yummy, Delish (FRA-DIE-10445) and Great Big Winter Tag (FRA-DIE-10529) are both from previous releases.

And a closer view -


This card was pretty straight forward.  The macarons and sentiment were shaded with craft chalks.  Please, if you have any questions, just leave them in the comments.

The next card was one of my favorites to make.  It features Inverted Scalloped Circles (FRA-DIE-10650), Coffee Grinder (FRA-DIE-10660) and Coffee stamp set (FRA-CL-133) -


I started by making the front from white cardstock.  The inverted circle was cut in the middle and clear acetate was adhered to the back side.   Doubled sided foam tape was applied to the back and around the circle.  A few sequins were dropped into the acetate covered section and design paper was placed over the circle.  Next I used my MISTI to line up the shaker top with the card base.  It worked like a charm.  Next I cut the coffee grinder from some adhesive wood veneer sheets as well as a scrap of black cardstock.  I used VersaMark ink and Emerald Creek embossing powder for the handle, the grinder section and the embellies on the front of the grinder.  I adhered the veneer to the image and glued the embellies to the front.  The sentiment was stamped and cut with Double Fishtail Labels (FRA-DIE-09735).  An extra was cut from a scrap of brown cardstock and both were glued to the card front as was the grinder itself.

So, that's it for the June release from Frantic Stamper for me. Stay tuned, I will soon be posted some of my makes from the July release, Feels Like Summer!

Thanks for checking this out!

Aloha,
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. Great tag and love all the dies-fabulous shaker coffee card-hope you enjoyed your vacation
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #282 - Clean or Fussy

  It's Thursday again and time for a new  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, clea...

Popular Posts