Wednesday, July 3, 2019

CRAFT Challenge #520 - Inspired by a Film


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something "Inspired by a Film".

Our Sponsor this week is -


I recently watched Apollo 13 again and when I saw Cosmo-Nut from Dr. Digi's House of Stamps, the deal was sealed.  Here's my card -



I loved coloring this little space person!  The background is another I did with the distress oxide inks and sea salt technique, it was so fun to make.  I even got brave and splattered it with acylic paint this time, which usually I make a mess of.  

Now it's over to you.  We do hope you'll stop by the CRAFT Challenge blog and take a look at the other wonderful creations from the DT.  You can also learn more about the prize that is up for grabs.

Thanks for popping by!

Aloha,
Brenda

3 comments:

  1. WOW fabulous image and brilliant background complete with splatters too -must have a go at the salt technique
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out of this world this is!! A perfect image to go with your perfect galactic background...amazing!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. FANtastic sky Brenda..the colours and depth you got and the splattering of stars is awesome,..I love your adorable space persone too..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #284 - Favorite Sketch

We have a new challenge for you over at As You Like It Challenge this fortnight and I think it's a fun one - Favorite Sketch and be sure...

Popular Posts