Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Little Red Wagon #505 - Christmas in July



I'm so happy to let you know about our Little Red Wagon Challenge this week.  Kate is our hostess and she has decided it is "Christmas in July".  What a great way to add to your growing holiday card stash, right?

Here's my card -


With a surprise inside -


I have been wanting this Ellen Hutson set  f o r e v e r.  I have been really trying to limit my crafting budget and have pretty much committed to only buying things on sale...well, Ellen has had 2 sales in about as may weeks.  I just had to get this set and I'm so glad I did.  There's not much need for mittens in Hawaii, but my mainland and Canadian friends would be perfect candidates for this card.

So over to you now.  If it's more inspiration you would like, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the Girlfriends have created. Then head back to the Little Red Wagon to link up your project.  I hope you'll consider joining us this week!

Aloha,
Brenda

6 comments:

  1. Love the monochrome Christmas card and the surprise mittens inside
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Love the pop up mittens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, Brenda! I love that there's a surprise inside - so cool! Fantastic papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG...what a fab card and of course you needed those crafty goodies!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an elegant card - and I just love that fun surprise inside!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #753 - Show Us Your Eggs (Easter projects)

  Chrissy is our fab hostess this week over at Little Red Wagon.  Her challenge this week is to "Show Us Your Eggs (or Easter projects)...

Popular Posts