Wednesday, July 10, 2019

CRAFT Challenge #521 - Ribbon & Sparkle


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  Join us this week in making a creation that includes Ribbon and Sparkle in the design.  

We couldn't have more perfect sponsors -

Color of Love
(formerly Lacy Sunshine Stamps)

and

Crafty Ribbons

Here's my card featuring a sweet little Whimsey Stamps Mistletoe Fairy - 

 I stamped this sweetie on Neenah paper and colored her up with Copic markers.  I added just a few jewels from Studio Katia and a little satin ribbon from my stash.  I seem to be on a monochromatic kick right now and love all the greens in this image  

It's time now, to send you off to the CRAFT Challenge blog.  You will without a doubt want to see the beauties the DT have created this week.  We would love to have you join our challenge, check the CC blog for the prize that's up for grabs.

Aloha,
Brenda

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous monochrome card and image and fabulous colouring love the bow
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this little green beauty, so fresh xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

High Flyin' Happy Birthday!

  Hi, friends!  I'm here to share a fun birthday shaker made using Bunnies in Flight Cutable from the March release.       I creat...

Popular Posts