Monday, May 6, 2019

TCP Tuesday #357 - Move It


It's time for another TCP Tuesday Challenge over at The Cat's Pajamas and it's a really fun one!  This month, we want to see your projects that move.  You don't have to use TCP products, but there are so many that make it easy to make things move.  Here are a few you might want to check out - Going Round and Round, Roller, Long Tall PopUp and the Corner PopUp which I have used.


Here's my card featuring Bunnies in Flight, Bunnies at Sea stamp sets and Stitched Clouds, County Fair, Wave and of course Corner PopUps CutUps.  The Sentiment is from Friendship stamp set and was stamped on Scalloped Duo Die.

The front is pretty unassuming, -


The party is going on inside with this pop up scene.



To make this card I started by using the Corner PopUp CutUps.  I cut the inner card panel from blue and used Alma's video here for the how to.  I cut the wave borders from a watercolor background I had in my stash. The back wave is about 1/2" taller than the front.  Next I stamped the images and cut them using the CutNScan, but you could always use the free Cutables here.  I colored them all with Copic markers.  I planned the placement of the images carefully making sure they all fit inside the card base. The were glued in place.  I cut the clouds and the Sun and glued them once placement was decided.  The inside panel was glued to a larger card base.  I scored a bit wider line on the card base to accommodate the the thick inside panel and adhered it to the base with double sided tape.

The outside sentiment was stamped with on the die cut panel with Majestic Blue VersaFine ink and was adhered to the front, on top of a nest of thread.  Last of all the inside sentiment was stamped (I cut the sentiment stamp in 2 pieces) and little bubbles from the fish were added using clear Nuvo Drops.

For more inspiration be sure to visit these Cat Pack designers -
and of course for an overview, and all the details, visit Alma at The Cat's Pajamas.

 Can't wait to see you Move It!

Aloha,
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. Great CAS card and WOW brilliant pop-up inside -love the dragon
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #282 - Clean or Fussy

  It's Thursday again and time for a new  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, clea...

Popular Posts