Monday, May 6, 2019

More Coffee Love


It's day 4 of the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop, so I have another COFFEE card for you.  This features some great coffee products from Casual Fridays Stamps.


I absolutely fell in love with this mug die during the last hop and had to have it.  While I was looking around the Casual Fridays store I ran into some sentiments I also had to have.


I had a bunch of fun making the background by smooshing some distress oxide inks on it, running in through a SU! embossing folder (subtle dynamic texture) and applying embossing powders of all kinds.  The papers are digital papers from AMB Illustrations and Graciellie Design.  The stitched swirl design is from Lil' Inkers Designs.

Post done, now I can go have my second cuppa!😀Hope you are having a fun hop!  Gotta go do some more hopping.

Aloha,
Brenda

13 comments:

  1. Oh wow -- that background is absolutely fabulous!! I love all the wonderful layers on your amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your background is amazing and I love the panel your cup is sitting on Brenda..fabulous card..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous background and love the die-cut coffee mug
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic card, Brenda. I love the texture on the awesome background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like I said over in FB what a great background! I also like that wood panel under the cup. The whole card has such nice elements.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty and I love the texture and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That background is really AWEmazing! The whole card is gorgeous.
    Love the blue & brown color combo - one of my faves.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. very nice card!
    i like that ribon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the rich background you made, wow.
    Great cup!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts