Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Little Red Wagon Challenge #496 - Sketch It



I don't know about you, but I love card sketches.  It is often were I look if I have slomojo (creative block).  Imke is our hostess this week at Little Red Wagon and she has a very fun sketch for us to use.  


Here's my card, staying pretty true to the wonderful sketch -


Since the Spring/Summer 2019 Coffee Lover's Blog Hop is going on, I decided on a coffee related card and will be linking it up for the hop.

If it's more inspiration you need, stop in to check out the fab projects the Girlfriends have created. Then head back to the Little Red Wagon to link up your project.  I hope you'll consider joining us this week!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies :
Paper - Echo Park Coffee Collection (digital version)
Dies - Lil' Inkers Coffee Talk 2, Frantic Stamper Simple Scalloped Edgers, My Favorite Things Die-namics Stitched Fishtail Flags (altered in size)
Embellies - Robins Nest Dew Drops

16 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous that I HAD to go and get that scrummy paper pack!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. GReat layout and love the coffee mug and selection of papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, this is so much fun. Love that you used Echo Park's digital version of their coffee collection paper, it looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I LOVE the pretty papers you used on this gorgeous card! One of my very favorites from the CLBH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like this cup very much! nice work~

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very pretty with the cute papers and the scallop
    border that looks like lace. Very nice! Great sketch, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the wonderful pattern papers on your card. They go perfectly together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super pretty. Love the papers you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great paper choices and fun coffee card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the floral prints, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the DP and colors, Brenda. Great take also with "my" Sketch.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card! Your papers are gorgeous! Love that polka-dot mug especially!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Slomojo - hahaha, what a great word! Wonderful card, Brenda! I adore those pretty papers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #718 - Shaped Card

  It's time for a new CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a shaped card Our Sponsor thi...

Popular Posts