Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Sasayaki Glitter New Release

I don't usually do the new release images at Sasayaki Glitter certainly not because I don't love the images, it's just this thing called time (or the lack there of).  But, this month I just had to color up this cutie.  He is on of several new images that work perfectly together.  I opted just to do him cuz I just think he is adorable.  Without further hesitation -


Isn't he just adorable?  He is proposing to his police officer girlfriend.  Be sure and check out the Sasayaki Glitter Etsy store to see all the new images, Naz has been a busy girl!

Thanks for stopping by and Happy May Day or for my friends here in Hawaii, Happy Lei Day!

Aloha,
Brenda

3 comments:

  1. He is a little darling, no wonder you had to colour him xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABulous Brenda..very cute release this month..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute image and a great engagement card
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge 15th Birthday Blog Hop!

Good Morning All and a Very Happy 15th Birthday to us all here at CRAFT Challenge!! This year we are 15 years old and still going strong...

Popular Posts