Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Little Red Wagon - Black and White Buddies


Well, I'm not sure what happened to my original post...I went to link it up and it was no where to be found.  Blogger is playing it's tricks on me again (as opposed to my mind).  I started the post by wishing you Happy Lei Day, which is what May Day is called here in Hawaii.  It's celebrated with May pole dances and musical programs at the schools and the making of beautiful lei in competitions.

Then I went on to welcome you to another Little Red Wagon challenge hosted by our Girlfiend, Kate.  She has a fun one for us this week - Black and White Buddies.  This means she wants to see penguins, zebras and pandas, even black and white cats, dogs, horses, cows or what about a whale!

I went with this cutie, Ping the Panda.  All these dies are from the fab selection at Frantic Stamper
-


I you need more ideas for black and white buddies, take a look at the makes the girlfriends created.  They always have such great ideas.  I hope you'll join us this week, here's the link!

Aloha,
Brenda

9 comments:

  1. He is a fab Black and White buddy. Beautifully done Brenda. Your Happy Lei Day sounds very much like our May Day celebrations here xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH!..he is sooo cute Brenda..what a gorgeous die and Fabulous card..I love it.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute! Love this little guy, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one cute card Brenda, I love it. Have a lovely day.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card and love the die-cut panda and bamboo shoots
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! These die cuts are awesome! Wonderful card, Brenda.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh! I'm smitten with your sweet panda! Love the fun background too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts