Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Spring Butterfly Panel

How about a little taste of spring.  It's beginning to show up here with the days thankfully getting longer.  So I am sharing a couple of cards from the March Frantic Stamper Release, Lovely Mom.

My first card is featuring Spring Butterfly Card Panel (FRA-DIE-10614) and Giant layered Hello (FRA-Die 10615) -


I started by creating a background with alcohol inks on glossy cardstock.  I cut the card panel from some paper in my stash that has a bit of a glimmer to it.  I left many of the negative pieces so the card has both a die cut and an embossed look to it.  To finish things off I added the Giant Layered Hello to the corner.

My next card features another butterfly, Side View Butterfly (FRA-DIE-10591), Bent Blossoming Branch (FRA-DIE-10584) and Our DNA stamp set (FRA-CL-125).


I started this card by using Frosty Sparkle Glitter Kiss to stencil the Brocade Lace pattern (FRA-STN-020) in the background.  Love was added by masking off all of the stamp but the work love which was stamped in the corner.  I cut 2 of the branches adhered them to the background and little blossoms were glued onto the branch after giving them a little shape.  The butterfly was cut twice, once in black and once in yellow and the inlaid technique was used.  A few jewels were added as well as some Nuvo drops to the center of the flowers. 

Be sure to head over to Frantic Stamper to see the entire Lovely Mom release as well as all the other new stuff in the store.  There's lots of new stuff from Creativation!


1 comment:

  1. These wonderful cards are just what I need to remind me that spring is just around the corner!! We have had a week of gales and rain here :0( The inky background is glorious on the first and the yellow and black colour combo on your butterfly card is so striking xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #718 - Shaped Card

  It's time for a new CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a shaped card Our Sponsor thi...

Popular Posts