Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Boyz II Men



I want to let you know about our Little Red Wagon Challenge #488 this week.  Now, this was a literal challenge for me.  Janice is our hostess and she wants us to show her our male type cards.  I don't know about you, but this really tests my creativity each time I have to make a guy card.  

Here's my Boyz II Men card -


I got this image years ago and only used it one other time, but to me it is a good start on a guy card.  He kinda looks upside down, but he isn't, I double checked.  I used the "black ice" technique to create this shiny, interesting, but I think a bit more masculine look.   It was triple matted and the small sentiment finished it off.  

If it's more inspiration you would like, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the Girlfriends have created. Then head back to the Little Red Wagon to link up your project.  I hope you'll consider joining us this week!  We would love to see your projects!

Aloha,
Brenda

6 comments:

  1. My friend, I don't know why you think masculine cards are a challenge, you always create something that rocks! This is a wonderful card! So unique and cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous effect Brenda, you don't seem to have been chalenged with this one!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic technique! It looks amazing! I've never heard of the "black ice" technique before so thanks for providing the link!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic Brenda..I love your fish and black ice technique..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous masculine card and I love this technique
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this look amazing, Brenda ! I´ve never heard of this technique - it´s fabulous with this image.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts