Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Old Time Pick Up Truck

Hi everyone!  I finally got around to coloring up the Old Time Pick Up Truck from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  I thought this would be the perfect Valentine's Card for one of my guys.  If you haven't heard, Barbara will be taking a sabbatical and her digital stamps are currently 50% off.  You need to grab those you want soon because after January 12, it will be too late.

Here's the card I conjured up for this lovely digi -


I colored this image with Copic markers and used sketch #302 from CAS(E) this Sketch to keep things simple.

Don't put it off now, head on over to the store to get those cutes you've wanted but never got.  After January 12, it will be too late.

Thanks for stopping in!

Aloha,
Brenda

3 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, I was so lucky to spot this as I glanced at my list, what a fabulous card, and I love all those hearts coloured up so beautifully...may have to go have a little spend....enjoy your day.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! I love the old time pick up image :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #282 - Clean or Fussy

  It's Thursday again and time for a new  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, clea...

Popular Posts