Friday, January 11, 2019

Sketch Saturday #546


Hi everyone!  We are now a couple weeks into the new year.  I hope if you make resolutions, they are going well.  If one of your intentions was to play more sketch challenges, we would love for you to join us this week at Sketch Saturday!  Kelly is our sketch designer this week and she has a good one for us.


Our sponsor this week is one of my favorites, Bugaboo Digi Stamps.

This week, I used an image from my personal Bugaboo digi collection.  This is Balloon Unicorn which I could only find in this wonderful Birthday Unicorn set.  I stayed pretty true to the sketch as you can see -


I got out my Kohinoor to color this cutie up.  After he was colored, I added some Nuvo Shimmer which makes him look a little blotchy.  The sentiment is from a Wordsworth set I was very happy to pick up this summer in my travels.

I do hope you'll be able to join us this week at Sketch Saturday.  For more details, here ya go.

Aloha,
Brenda

3 comments:

  1. Brenda your card is adorable I love the way your colored the unicorn!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable unicorn Brenda, lovely colours too, really magical xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute Unicorn,great colouring and bright coloured b.paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts