Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Little Red Wagon #479



I'm so happy to let you know about our Little Red Wagon Challenge this week. I am the hostess and have chosen Mahalo Nui Loa as the theme.  This means thank you very much in Hawaiian.  I guess you've figured it out, we want to see your thank you cards/projects. I love having plenty of thank you cards on hand because there are so many reasons to use them.

Here is my card -



I loved using this Altenew layering stamp and coordinating Altenew ink.  They were some goodies I picked up during the after Christmas sales that were so abundant.


I hope this will be a challenge that will help you get some of your holiday thank you notes done.  If it's more inspiration you would like, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the Girlfriends have created. Then head back to the Little Red Wagon to link up your project.  I hope you'll consider joining us this week!

Aloha,
Brenda

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful thank you card and stamps,great shading and love the embossed/P.paper? side strip
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing job you have made layering those fab stamps. The colours are beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! I adore the design and the sequins are the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brenda, your card is absolutely stunning! Wow!! The layout is fabulous and the colours simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #753 - Show Us Your Eggs (Easter projects)

  Chrissy is our fab hostess this week over at Little Red Wagon.  Her challenge this week is to "Show Us Your Eggs (or Easter projects)...

Popular Posts