Wednesday, August 1, 2018

CRAFT Challenge - Use Numbers


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in making a project that uses numbers.  

Our Sponsor this week is -



I had the pleasure of using bitty bugs on my card.  I originally planned on using all three of theses cute critters, but was too crowded with the number...I struggled a bit with this challenge. 



Here's my card for Birthday number 3 -


I hope you will get some time to join us this week at CRAFT Challenge.  Hopefully the linky will be behaving this week, we are so sorry for all the problems.  I found that using Chrome instead of Explorer worked for me.  Anyway, have a wonderful rest of the week, the weekend is bearing down on us, thankfully!

Aloha,
Brenda


Supplies:
Image:  Sweet and Sassy Bitty Bugs
Sentiment:  Frantic Stamper Bold Everyday Sentiments
Paper:  watercolor
Ink:  VersaFine Clair
Accessories:  The Cat's Pajamas Numbers Plate CutUps
Coloring medium:  Copic markers, watercolor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts