Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Sketchy Times

Happy Wednesday and Happy 1st day of August!  If it's Wednesday, you know that means a new challenge over at Little Red Wagon.  Heather is our hostess this week and she thinks were are in Sketchy Times and wants to see our favorite sketch and the source.  Fun, right?  

I love sketches and often use them to start the mojo going.  I don't really have a go-to sketch I use, but I did run across this one from My Favorite Things.  I really liked it and decided to give it a go.


Here's what happened -



I'm looking forward to seeing your sketch inspiration and certainly hope you'll join the Girlfriends over at Little Red Wagon.  Be sure to pop in to take a look at their sketches.

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps: The Cat's Pajamas Oh Buoy!
Sentiment:  The Cat's Pajamas Liners
Paper:  Pebbles Special Delivery
Ink:  VersaFine onyx black
Accessories:  Studio Katia White Diamond Crystals, The Cat's Pajamas Rolling Hills, Going Round and Round and County Fair CutUps, Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles
Coloring medium:  Copic markers



5 comments:

  1. Wow, great use of the Skech, Brenda. Love the matching DP.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  2. SQUEEE! Great card and wonderful use of paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! I love that image and all the die cuts are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet. That is a great sketch and I really like how you used the die cut to put the bunny on. Great take on my challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks fabulous! I love the way you added some die cut clouds above the cloud paper. That looks fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts