Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Fur or Feathers?


It's time for the first As You Like It Challenge of August, can you believe it?  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, fur or feathers.  Use your favorite of the two on your creation and be sure to tell us why it's your favorite.


The winner of this month's challenge will be invited to be a guest designer for the month of September.

I love both furry and feathery friends. I have to go with furry friends as my favorite because there is nothing quite as nice as a cuddle with a sweet puppy or kitty.  I used this sweet Purple Onion bunny because I had him all colored up just waiting to jump on a card.  Here it is -


We would love for you to head back to the AYLI blog to link up your creation.  While you are there, take a look at the gorgeous creations the DT made for you to see!  It's always fun to see why the have chosen their favorite.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope your week is going well!

Aloha,
Brenda

2 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #284 - Favorite Sketch

We have a new challenge for you over at As You Like It Challenge this fortnight and I think it's a fun one - Favorite Sketch and be sure...

Popular Posts