Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Polka Dot Pals Charlie the Graduate

It's time for all those graduates to go out there and change the world!  If you are looking for the perfect image to make your card, look no further...Little Miss Muffet Stamps has some great new images to suit the bill.

Here's my card using Polka Dot Pals Charlie -


Take a look at this cute digi, it not only includes Charlie from the front, but also a back view...I should have done a spinner!  


Isn't he just the cutest?  You can find him here in the LMMS store.  There are also a couple of other cute new Polka Dot Pals guys, be sure to check them out.  Thanks for stopping by!

Aloha,
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. I love this card Brenda, such a sweet character and perfect for a graduate xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts