Wednesday, June 6, 2018

CRAFT Challenge


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in using two of my favorite things, ribbons and sparkle on your creations.

Our Sponsor this week is -


 and 


Here's a little bookmark I made using the Oddball Art Company image, Big Eye Bookworm Astrid the Fairy -

It is hard to appreciate, but her wings and the stars have Stickles on them and sparkle beautifully in real life.  She was colored up with Copic markers.
Why not give our challenge a go this week and head on over to CRAFT Challenge blog and link up? And, while you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects my other teamies have created.

Aloha,
Brenda

2 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts