Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Caite

It's my day to share another wonderful image with you from the LeAnn's World 101 Etsy shop.  Today I am sharing a card made with the darling image Caite, such a cutie with her little cat right at her side -


The little scene has already been set for you, all you have to do is color them up and add the details.  I colored them with Copic markers and just a little red pencil.  The gorgeous frame is a Frantic Stamper die, Elements 19 - Petal Frames.

If you haven't visited the store lately, you'll want to, so many wonderful new images.  Be sure and check out the challenge blog as well as the Facebook page for plenty of inspiration!

Thanks for peeking!

Aloha,
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. I love it!! The die cut panel is terrific behind that darling image xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts