Wednesday, July 15, 2020

CRAFT Challenge #564


It's time for a new CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a Humorous Christmas project.

Our Sponsors this week are -


I had the pleasure of using an image from our generous sponsor, SheepSki Designs.  I just fell in love with these fun little gnomes.  The image is called Garden Party and can be found here  -

Stamping as Fast as I Can!
If you need to add to your Christmas card stash, or you just feel like beating the heat (if that's where you are), why not join us over at the CRAFT Challenge blog.  Check out the blog for my teamies wonderful creations and to see what prizes are up for grabs.

Stay safe!

Aloha,
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. Oh Brenda I do love Gnomes and these are so gorgeous, what a fab card, made me smile and love the gold wording. I am not having a problem with the heat at all, the rain takes care of that...enjoy your day.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can never resist gnomes............awesome card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #284 - Favorite Sketch

We have a new challenge for you over at As You Like It Challenge this fortnight and I think it's a fun one - Favorite Sketch and be sure...

Popular Posts