Wednesday, July 15, 2020

As You Like It Challenge #187


It's time for another As You Like It Challenge.  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite Summer or Fall.  Use your favorite on your creation and please be sure to tell us why it's your favorite.

This week our sponsor is:


I love the bright warm sun of summer and all the beautiful flowers growing in my yard.  Here's my card featuring many of the things I love about summer -

Stamping as Fast as I Can!

I am sorry for the rather weird picture.  I had to get a new computer and in the process of trying to clean things up, I lost the original.  It's always fun to get new stuff and to learn new things, but I have to tell you since Saturday, this has been eating my time up (and I have better things to do!).  Then there is Blogger, which has become increasing frustrating both in posting and in commenting.  Hopefully things will be semi back to normal by next week😌.  

Back to business!  We would love for you to head back to the AYLI blog to link up your fall or summer creation (be sure to include in your post why it is your favorite).  While you are there, check out the prize that's up for grabs and take a look at the gorgeous creations the DT made for you to see!  

Thanks for stopping by!  

Aloha,
Brenda

3 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, I love your card, the tag is adorable, so sweet.
    I dread new tech now, it boggles my brain to be honest, I know you get used in time but really its a bit much, haha...as for blogger, I threw the towel in and want to keep the old style...must be getting old, hope your well.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab warm colours and love the sun. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bright cheery card for a cold winters day here in New Zealand <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Blow Bubbles

I'm here to share a shaker card featuring one of my favorite Bunnies in new digital form,  Bunnies at Sea Digistamp !  This card went ...

Popular Posts