Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Little Red Wagon Challenge #529


Happy New Year to everyone!  We are ringing in 2020 with a challenge to get your creativity started or to keep it going strong.  It's Brenda and I'm doing the MC duties this week.  I've been doing a major purge of my studio and found so many wonderful things I'd forgotten I even had.  I would love to see you look for and use your NBUS (Never Been Used Schtuff) to create.  I would also really like to know what NBUS you used.

Here's what happened for me - 




These tags were made from packaging.  They were collaged with old papers.  The images are from a stamp set I got a while back (over a year ago) from Stampin' Up!  and the mulberry paper is over 20 years old and never used (remember when it was all the rage?) The stamps were all from unused sheet that came from a card kit I haven't subscribed to for years now.  It felt so good to use this schtuff!  Now it's over to you, but not before I send you to Little Red Wagon to link up your projects. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the Girlfriends have created.

Aloha,
Brenda

PS - I'm joining in Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday Challenge - Use new goodies or old favorites.

5 comments:

  1. Happy and healthy new Year, Brenda ! YEAH, so ready for a new Challenge - thanks for the theme. Everyone have NBUS, right ?
    Love your tags - a bit of vintage and i like the pearls at the top of them.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tags, Brenda! I especially love the beads. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, Brenda! Your tags are wonderful! I love the ribbons and beads that you've added!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous shabby chic tags love the collaged background,beads and lace-
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful tags Brenda. Loving all the details you added!
    Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #718 - Shaped Card

  It's time for a new CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a shaped card Our Sponsor thi...

Popular Posts