Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Here's to a Great 2020!

Well, I guess we are moving into a new year whether we are ready or not.  I thought the sentiment on this card made with Frantic Stamper products was perfect for the last post of 2019.  I want to shout out a big thank you to all the kind folks that visit my blog and help fuel my passion for paper craft.  I am so grateful to all of you and to the teams that I have the pleasure of working with.  This has truly been a great ride so far and I'm certainly happy to be able to continue the adventure.

That's kind of a segue into my last Frantic Stamper card for December.  This little gal is called Scooter Girl (FRA-DIE-10750).  If you look in the very back you will see the gorgeous Stitched Rose Swirl die (FRA-DIE-10742).  The sentiment is from the new Friends clear stamp set (FRA-CL-142).  The scene was created with dies from previous releases including Snow Capped Mountains (FRA-DIE-10334), Hill with Pine Trees Edger (FRA-DIE-09178), Scene Builder stencil (FRA-STN-011).


This started with using the stitched die on a white card blank.  I cut the dies for the scene and put it together before cutting it with a circle die.  This was mounted on the card base.  The girl and her scooter were die cut and assembled as shown above.  She cut from watercolor paper and colored with watercolors and placed on the card with foam tape.  The sentiment was cut and adhered to the base with foam tape.

Again, thanks so much for your visits.  I pray you have many things to celebrate in the new year including superior good health! 

Aloha,
Brenda


3 comments:

  1. It's so gorgeous Brenda. I hope you have a wonderful new year. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and love the die-cut girl and scooter-Best wishes for the New Year to you
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yet again, a fabulous card Brenda. Hope 2020 is good to you and yours too xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Blow Bubbles

I'm here to share a shaker card featuring one of my favorite Bunnies in new digital form,  Bunnies at Sea Digistamp !  This card went ...

Popular Posts