Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Little Red Wagon #532 - After Christmas...

 It's time for a new Little Red Wagon challenge.  This week Imke is our hostess and she is exactly right, "After Christmas is Before Christmas" so what better time to start your Christmas card/tag/etc stash?

I am going to be frank with you, this year has gotten off to a real start.  Lots of out of the ordinary stuff (some good, some not so good) topped off by taking a vaccine on Monday that really gave me a kick in the "you know what".  So here are some Christmas tags I made with Frantic Stamper dies awhile back but never blogged -



I certainly hope your week is going well and that you will give our challenge a go this week.  Head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up your Christmas project. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Aloha,
Brenda

6 comments:

  1. Hope there has been more good than bad stuff Brenda. These are lovely tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun little tags! The bows look fantastic and I love the little bell on your reindeer tag!

    I hope you're feeling much better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little tags and die-cuts
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are cute Brenda, your very brave starting with the Christmas creations so soon...Hope your ok sweet lady, take care.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tags, Brenda. Hope you are feeling better soon !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, Brenda! I hope things get better and better for you! ((hugs)) Fantastic tags! I especially love the peace one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #282 - Clean or Fussy

  It's Thursday again and time for a new  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, clea...

Popular Posts