Wednesday, January 15, 2020

AYLI Challenge #174


It's time for another As You Like It Challenge.  This fortnight our challenge theme is one that is rare with us...Anything Goes.  This leaves it wide open for all that crafting you are just itching to do.


This week our sponsor is:


I'm sharing another junk journal I've made using packing paper.  The inspiration for this came straight from my favorite junk journal You-tuber, Artymaze.  Andrea (her real name) is such a generous soul and is so inspiring.  

This journal is going to be a gift for my sister whose favorite color is purple -





We would love for you to head back to the AYLI blog to link up your creation.  While you are there, check out the prize that's up for grabs and take a look at the gorgeous creations the DT made for you to see!  

Thanks for stopping by!  

Aloha,
Brenda

6 comments:

  1. WOW absolutely fabulous junk journal love all the pages and elements-great sentiments too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You knocked this out of the park Brenda, fabulous journal and sure to be loved, must have alook at this you-tuber, don't think I have seen this one before....xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fabulous gifts Brenda, I'm sure your sister will love it.
    I love the beautiful vintage, shabby chic design and interesting elements and pockets. I've taken a peek at your 'You-Tuber' and am now following to pick up some tips and hopefully make a journal of my own soon.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Sister is a very lucky girl!! This is absolutely beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really spectacular, Brenda! I think it must be so fun crafting a gorgeous junk journal like this! Your sister will treasure it!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts