Wednesday, March 6, 2019

LRW - Lions and Lambs


Since it is Wednesday again, it's time to let you know about our Little Red Wagon Challenge for this week.  The theme is Lions and Lambs and what we would like to see are your projects (of any type) that feature wild/outdoor type animals.  So save your puppies and kitties for another time, we want lions and tigers and bears this time.

Here's my card -



I used a digi from a new to me Etsy company, LePetite Market.  They have some darling digital images.  I will be visiting them again!  This one is called Hot Air Balloon Animals and I colored them up with Copic markers.  They cut out beautifully with the Scan N Cut.

The background was created on glossy cardstock using alcohol inks to create the sky and then some die cut clouds were added on top.  Nuvo drops in ivory seashell.

If it's more inspiration you would like, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the Girlfriends have created. Then head back to the Little Red Wagon to link up your project.  I hope you'll consider joining us this week!

Aloha,
Brenda

4 comments:

  1. Love the cute image and great colouring -love the stitched dies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Brenda! The bright colours are delightful. Off to check out that digi shop.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, that image is really sweet xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! I haven't tried alcohol inks before. The effect really is fabulous! And those wild ones look like their having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #284 - Favorite Sketch

We have a new challenge for you over at As You Like It Challenge this fortnight and I think it's a fun one - Favorite Sketch and be sure...

Popular Posts