Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Little Red Wagon - Just A Sentiment



It's time for a new Little Red Wagon Challenge.  Imke would like for us to place the focus of our creations on a sentiment.  There are so many great dies and stamps available now, I had a hard time deciding what to do.

Here's my card featuring a new die from Frantic Stamper,  Giant Layered Love.  I used it to make a shaker card from some patterned paper from my stash -


I know this is a very busy time of year, but I sure hope you'll have a chance to join us this week. If it is inspiration you need, be sure to check out what the Girlfriends made, they always inspire me.
   
Here's the link to Little Red Wagon.  I can't wait to see what you create!

Aloha,
Brenda

6 comments:

  1. WOW! I just love the look of the word sentiment with the negative-cut shadow around it! What a great idea for a shaker!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning...so grown up and beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Brenda and I love your shaker design with the LOVE word..love the flowers too, so pretty.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Thanks for the LRW design team creation for inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card, Brenda. Like how you´ve placed the sentiment and a shaker card is always fun !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWZERS! I love it. So clever and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon Challenge #755 - Make Your Won Background

I am the fortunate hostess over at Little Red Wagon this week.  I am challenging you to make something which uses a background you have crea...

Popular Posts