Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Polka Dot Pal Hazel and Friend

It's time to remind you of the current Any Thing Goes Challenge over at Little Miss Muffet.  You still have plenty of time to join us.  Here's a card I made using Polka Dot Pal Hazel.  Don't you love her friend?  I have a feeling he will live to see another year as cute as he is!


You can find Hazel and her friend here in the LMM Store. I used the PDP add on faces which gives her even more personality.  They were colored with Prismacolor pencils which are still a work in progress for me.

For the link and more info on the current challenge, stop by the Little Miss Muffet Challenge blog.  We would love to see your creations!

Aloha, 
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #282 - Clean or Fussy

  It's Thursday again and time for a new  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, clea...

Popular Posts