Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Pick-Me-Up Truck

It's time for a new any thing goes Little Miss Muffet challenge!  I'm using one of the new LMMS digital images on my card.  This one is called Pick-Me-Up Truck and can be found in the store right here.  If you look at the background, you'll see Backyard Houses Playing also -


Here it is a little closer up.


I decided to leave the background back and white to allow the pick-me-up truck to be the star.  The truck image was colored with Copic markers and fussy cute.  Y'all head on over to the LMMS blog now and link up those new creations.  We can't wait to see what you make!

Aloha,
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. The outline only background is terrific and really showcases that colourful truck, what a great design xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #282 - Clean or Fussy

  It's Thursday again and time for a new  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, clea...

Popular Posts