Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Christmas at CRAFT Challenge


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love to challenge you this week to make a Christmas creations of some sort.  It's never to early to get started, right?

Our Sponsor this week is -


I have to say I LOVE Lacy Sunshine Stamps.  The image I am using today is Rory Tis the Season.  She was a dream to color! 


Isn't she the cutest?


I'm going to send to over to the CRAFT Challenge blog now to see the wonderful cards my teamies have made.  I certainly hope you will have a chance to join us this week.

Aloha,
Brenda
SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. She is definitely cute and your colouring is perfect xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #753 - Show Us Your Eggs (Easter projects)

  Chrissy is our fab hostess this week over at Little Red Wagon.  Her challenge this week is to "Show Us Your Eggs (or Easter projects)...

Popular Posts