Thursday, March 1, 2018

There's A New Digi Store In Town!

Happy Friday all!  I wanted to share some big news with you all.  LeAnn Wariner has just opened up a new Etsy Shop full of wonderful digital images.  It's called LeAnnsWorld101 and you must pop in to see her sweet creations.  You will definitely want to visit her Facebook page here to grab up this darling freebie, Kitty -


I just think she is darling!  For this card, Kitty is showing off another of my monoprinted backgrounds. I used a fruit bag to create the texture.  Remember, she is a freebie for a little while longer.  LeAnn is also running a Sale coupon for 20% off all orders from now until March 11,2018. The code is Kitty20, head on over and see if you can't find something you like!

Praying you all have a wonderful weekend!  There's going to be lots of crafting going on here, YEAH!

Aloha,
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. This is a darling little girlie!! I think I should just go and have a quick look!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #282 - Clean or Fussy

  It's Thursday again and time for a new  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, clea...

Popular Posts