Sunday, March 4, 2018

Coffee Time



I'm a bit late getting this post up, just lost track of time.  I don't want to rush the season, believe me, time seems to be going to fast all on it's own.  I'm sharing a sweet image, Coffee Time, from A &M Memories Designs today that could actually be used for any season.  If you hang out on the A &M Memories Facebook group, you'll know the theme this month is Easter.  That kinda explains the eggs and the wonderful mild weather this cutie is enjoying.
I colored her up with Copic markers and used dies to create the grass and clouds.  She was a bunch of fun to color up, I loved coloring her hair which is not something you will usually hear from me.  She kinda reminds me of me enjoying my morning cuppa.

We would love to see your A&M creations on the Facebook page or on Instagram (@aandmmemories).  If you want to pick up a few of the cute images, you can use this code BRENDAAN15 and mention Brenda in the comments, it's good for 15% off the purchase of anything in the store.

Thanks for dropping by!

Aloha,
Brenda


1 comment:

  1. What a brilliant design. Love the layered grass and sky and the eggs positioned perfectly for an egg hunt!! The tag is a great touch too xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #754 - Shapley

Yay!  It's Wednesday again, therefore we have a new challenge for you over at  Little Red Wagon  challenge.  Janice is our wonderful hos...

Popular Posts