Little Red Wagon #873 - Anything 3 Times

 


Sweet Chrissy is making it easy for us over at Little Red Wagon this week.  Her challenge is "anything 3 times".  Just use three of something on your project, three colors, three sequins, three panels...I went with 3 deer and 3 trees on my very simple, very rustic card.  All were die cut from watercolored paper, mounted to the card blank and splashed with a little white paint.  The sentiment was stamped and added.  

Why not find three of something and give our challenge a go this week Just head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up your cards, ATCs, bookmarks, tags, journals, any of your favorite paper crafts. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

I do hope all is going right in your world and you are finding time to enjoy the things and people you love.  Thanks so much for dropping by! 

Aloha, 
Brenda


Comments

  1. What a lovely Christmas card Brenda three deer three trees and lots of snow splatter..gorgeous card..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!