Little Red Wagon #782 - Q is for Quote


Get out those favorite quotes for the new Little Red Wagon Challenge.  Imke is on the letter Q of her ABC challenge and wants to see a quote  somehow reflected in your projects this week.

I went to my stash for this challenge.  I have a number of great quote stamps and decided to go with this one which was part of a Mark Twain collection by Wordsworth.  I don't think the are still doing business, but they used to have gorgeous alphabet stamps.  Anyway, I went to my backgrounds box, found this one, stamped the sentiment, added a few gems and backed it with a white card blank and voila.

We do hope you will have time to join us this week.  Be sure to check out the Girlfriends blogs for a little inspiration.

On a personal note, we weathered Lala with very little damage.  I'm hoping the one currently developing doesn't hit any harder or better ye, completely misses us.

Thanks so much for stopping by and for your concern.

Aloha,
Brenda  
 

Comments