Little Red Wagon #781 - " We Didn't Start The Fire"


It's Little Red Wagon Wednesday and our dear Kate is the hostess.  Her inspiration this week is the Billy Joel song "We Didn't Start The Fire".  I have to admit, I never really paid attention to all of the words until just now.  The song is "a lyrical timeline of people, events and issues from the first 40 years of Billy Joel’s life".  Kate hopes to see creations that have something to do with history or memories (scrapbook page would be perfect) or we can choose to go with a fire theme which is what I did.

I pretty sure this is a Spellbinders die I used to create this Christmas tag.  That little candle is my fire.  Sorry, this was a very hard tag to photograph with all that glitter and mirror cardstock.  I kinda like the rustic contrast the kraft cardstock gives.

Can't wait to see what everyone creates, this should be fun. 

Thanks for checking in.  All is pretty stable in my world.  I hope you all doing well, and getting in a little well deserved crafting therapy!

Aloha,
Brenda


 

Comments

  1. Such a wonderful tag, Brenda! That glitter and mirrored cardstock looks amazing (even if it was being difficult (-; ).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!