CRAFT Challenge #786 - Summer/ATG

 


It's CRAFT Challenge time!  We would love for you to join us in our new challenge Summer/Anything Goes.




Our Sponsor this week is -


I have created a card using one of our sponsors darling images, As Sweet as Melon.  She was colored with Copic markers.  The digital papers are from Anitra Yvonne Digitals on Etsy.

Come on over to the CRAFT Challenge blog and join us this fortnight.  We love seeing your creations.

Aloha,
Brenda

Comments

  1. Beautiful card, love the cute image and great background.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Brenda. Hope all is well xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last comment was mine Brenda sorry it wasn’t logged in properly my desktop has did a death and the. iPad wants proof at every darn turn. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie, coloured beautifully a lovely little scene with sentiment to match.. Happy creative August Tracey x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!