I started making this journal last fall and Chrissy's challenge for this week over at Little Red Wagon inspired me to get it out and finish it up. This week she is challenging all of us to create something for Christmas in July.
I had a bunch of old file folders I used as pages. The main digis I've used are from Traci Fox, Fable Arts Co, My Porch Prints and a bunch of other bits from here and there. All the various Christmas sheets (budget, to do list etc) are freebies from the internet. I really did have fun getting this all together. Sometimes a break is good.
We do hope you will join us in celebrating Christmas in July by adding to your card stash, making some tags or even creating a journal like I did. We are not just about cards and would love to see any of your paper crafting creations.
Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to visit the Girlfriends too! Here are more of the pages this journal -
Aloha,
Brenda











Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!