Little Red Wagon Challenge #869 - "One Thing"


It's Wednesday, (boy, they seem to be rolling around really fast!) which means it's time for a new Little Red Wagon challenge.


This week our hostess is Janice.  Her challenge this week is "One Thing".   This means we want to see just one of something on your project. It could be one image, one paper, one color...lots of room for creativity here.  As long as you have one of something, the challenge has been met.

As you can see, I have one image, one patterned paper, one neutral paper, one rickrack.  The image is a new one from Lili of the Valley and the paper is all well over 10 years old and obviously from my stash.  I colored this cutie with Prismacolor pencils.  The sentiment is computer generated and will hopefully provide support to a friend going through some stuff.

We would love to have you join our challenge this week. Just head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up. We aren't just about cards, paper crafts in general will work...bookmarks, journals, scrapbook pages, tags.  While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the Girlfriends have created.  They are a great source of inspiration.

I do hope you are safe, sound and standing up for whatever needs to be overcome.  There is a lot going on everywhere...

Sending you so much aloha,
Brenda

Comments

  1. A sweet card and I just love the sentiment Brenda. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, Brenda! Such a sweet wee mouse and the sentiment is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the cute image and how you framed it.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!