Imke is continuing the ABCs challenge this week over at Little Red Wagon. She is on the letter P which for our purposes stands for Pink, so yes, she wants to see lots of pink this week.
We sure hope you can find the time to join us this week. The Girlfriends are certainly good for inspiration if you are running low on mojo, so give them all a look.
As always, thanks so much for stopping in. I do hope your weather and the world is being kind to you. Take good care!
Aloha,
Brenda

She is a stunner Brenda, love her cute little pink dress and gorgeous blue eyes..beautiful pink card..
ReplyDeleteluv CHRISSYxx
Wonderful card, Brenda! I especially love that scalloped oval!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute, Brenda! And your coloring is fantastic!!!
ReplyDeleteCool girl, Brenda. Great coloring and Layout.
ReplyDeleteImke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE
https://mycraftyplace.wordpress.com/
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteFabulous card, Brenda! I especially like the pink socks and the pink on the boots! Such a fun touch!
ReplyDelete