CRAFT Challenge #785 - Christmas

 


We have a new challenge for you over at CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us in creating something for Christmas or Anything Goes.




Our Sponsor this week is -



I made a Christmas card in not-traditional Christmas colors using an image provided by our sponsor called  Snowflake Fairy.  She was colored with Copic markers.  The papers are from the sadly closed, The Lovely Studio and the snowflake die is from Frantic Stamper which is closing orders as of 31July2026.  There are a few left, so grab them while you can.

We hope you'll join us CRAFT Challenge blog.  Keep building that Christmas card stash!




Thanks so much for stopping by!

Aloha,
Brenda

Comments

  1. Well Brenda I love to see pink at Christmas time, it goes well with all that sparkle too. This is a very sweet and pretty card. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!