It's time for another CRAFT Challenge! We would love for you to join us this week in a challenge theme of Thank You or as always anything goes.
Our Sponsor this week is -
I created some tiny thank you notes using Dr. Digi's Thanks Sentiment Sheet 01. This was so fun and easy to use, I ended up making a tiny card with most of the print outs.
A quick reminder, we still have an open design team call. If you think you might enjoy being on a design team, you might want to consider joining us. The is a very nice, very organized group. We would at the very least love to have you join the challenge over at the CRAFT Challenge blog for a chance to win images provided by our sponsor.
Thanks so much for dropping by!
Brenda



Brenda these cards are just delightful, so pretty and who would have thought they were rub on, I may have to go treat myself.....I can here my bank manager saying 'not again surely'...haha. xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards Brenda and love the fonts on the focal sentiments.
ReplyDeleteCarol x
Beautiful thank you cards Brenda and always a great one to keep on hand..
ReplyDeleteluv CHRISSYxx
Pefect CAS cards that say it all!
ReplyDeleteAdorable Thank You cards, Brenda! You can never have too many of these on hand.
ReplyDelete