Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Little Red Wagon - Black and White + One Color


We have a new challenge up for you over at Little Red Wagon.  This week, Imke is asking for creations that are black and white plus one other color.  I love black and white and knew exactly where to start with my card.

This seemed the perfect time to use these fun black and white digital papers.  I found them online somewhere several years ago, but unfortunately don't know who created them.  I added a red and black die cut hello to my matted panels and a couple of red dots and, Bob's your uncle.  Another card for my "just because" stash.

I do hope you'll have some time to join us this week.  I'm looking forward to seeing you black, white and ? combinations.  Don't forget to check out what the girlfriends have created for your inspiration.  

Hope life is treating you well and you are carving out a bit of time to create.  Thanks so much for checking in!

Aloha,
Brenda

 

2 comments:

  1. Great hello card, love the black and white with the pops of red.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Brenda, the black and white is always so smart and love your splash of red..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon - Black and White + One Color

We have a new challenge up for you over at Little Red Wagon.  This week, Imke is asking for creations that are black and white plus one othe...

Popular Posts