Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Little Red Wagon #778 - Halloween is Coming


Chrissy is up as hostess over at Little Red Wagon this week.  She is reminding us that "Halloween is Coming" and has challenged us to make something Halloweenish, spooky or not.  

I used more of my digis from Vera Lane Studio.  I went on a VLS shopping spree a few weeks ago and couldn't resist these cuties.  I colored them with Prismacolor pencils, fussy cut them and placed them on watercolor paper tags that had been colored with distress inks.  I really had fun making these, now let's see if I use them.

I hope you'll join us in creating a fun or spooky Halloween creation!

Aloha,
Brenda
 

4 comments:

  1. Great tags and love the cute Halloween images.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha, they are wonderful Brenda, I love the colours and those images are so cute and fun, gorgeous set of tags..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vera Lane Studio YEAH! Oh my, you make me want to go shopping; what great quirky images! These are so cute, Brenda. I love how you've colored them up and placed them on the tags. You can use these on a lot of Halloween goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Brenda, these are just wonderful, such fun images I love them. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #294 - Ribbon or Twine

It's time for another As You Like It Challenge . This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, ribbon or twine. For a ...

Popular Posts