Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Little Red Wagon #776 - Lady Strange


Kate is up with hostess duties over at Little Red Wagon this week.  She is continuing her Def Leppard review with Lady Strange being the song that inspires this week's challenge.  This means she wants to see anything unique - a repurposed item, interesting embellishment, things of that sort.  

So a couple of weeks ago, I went shopping over at Vera Lane Studio (Shani).  I just love these quirky, fun digis and thought this little girl, Hope, would be perfect for this challenge. 

I made a bookmark from some game cards I found at a charity shop.  Looking at it now, it looks plain and a little depressing, but kinda fits the sentiment.  This is my attempt at making a political statement.

Anyway, I can't wait to see what you all come up with for this challenge.  I'm also thinking we need to check out what the rest of the Girlfriends have conjured up.  Come on over and join us at Little Red Wagon this week!

Aloha,
Brenda

 

7 comments:

  1. Great political tag lol-love the cute quirky image and sentiment.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tag Brenda and I love these quirky images, so fun..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, I love the black for the background, it makes the image pop. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous bookmark with that quirky image and politically-minded sentiment. It's perfect just as it is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hihihihi...you made me laugh, Brenda! Those quirky/cute Vera Lane Studio digis are hard to resist. I think it's a wonderful bookmark, and yes, I get the statement here and totally agree. Hope for the future, not going back. Oh, and too, that's an excellent idea for repurposing charity shop gamecards. I'm a thrift shopper myself, so I'll be keeping that idea in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always, we are our own worst critics - I think it looks fantastic just as it is! Such an great sentiment and that digi is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon - Black and White + One Color

We have a new challenge up for you over at Little Red Wagon.  This week, Imke is asking for creations that are black and white plus one othe...

Popular Posts