Wednesday, September 11, 2024

LRW #773 - Shake It Up

 

Chrissy is shaking things up over on the Little Red Wagon Challenge this week.  She wants to see our shaker projects and I chose to do a shaker card.


I created a shaker card using one of the cute images from The Cat's Pajamas August release.  This little mermaid is from the Be A Mermaid Digistamp set.  I colored her up with Copic markers and put the image into a small ziplock bag filled with sequins and little resin balls.  I framed her with a die cut (I think it is from Pretty Pink Posh) and mounted it all on a card blank.



We would love to see you "shake it up" this week.  Just head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up your project. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Aloha,
Brenda

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous shaker card, love the beautiful Mermaid.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Brenda, your little mermaid is beautiful and I love all the shakers bits inside, so sparkly and pretty..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this shaker card! and this mermaid is so cool! Have a great rest of the week - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is gorgeous Brenda. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delightful card, Brenda! Such a cute mermaid and fish friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card, Brenda! Love the image, your coloring, and how it all coordinates with the perfectly chosen shaker bits (they remind me of underwater bubbles).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing card, Brenda. I see you are doing the same with a clear envie like me. I think it is an easy technique.

    Imke ~ "MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #732 - Baby/Family/For the Kids

  A new challenge is up over on the CRAFT Challenge blog!  We would love for you to join us this week in created a project for the theme Bab...

Popular Posts